Category : cms
Version : 0.9
Views : 32376 Views
Ratings : 4.333 out of 5
Votes : 54 Votes
Reviews : 0 Reviews
Space Required : 17.88 MB
jCore server is the core system on which you can build your jCore client sites.
This is the system that contains all the libraries and/or modules you would use for your client sites.This way if there is a new release or an important bug fix you won't have to update all your sites one by one for each of your clients, just update jCore server and all your client sites will be updated at once.
Dynamic Web 2.0 Layout
- You build up your site from scrach using blocks (divs) and customizing them with css/js.
- Using PHP's implemented translation functionality you can translate any port of the site.
- Have multiple menus for e.g. Top Menu, Bottom Menu, Left Menu on your site with unlimited menu items.
- Manage your site's content with a WYSIWYG editor and attach files/pictures to them.
- Create submit forms with custom fileds and store or send valus trough email.
- Extend your site with further functionality like Photogallery or a File sharing module and so on.
- jCore uses jQuery for it's front end coding, it even implements it's on jQuery plugins to make implementation of further jQuery plugins easily.
- Include posts, modules, blocks, forms and other are of your site in your posts/blocks contents.
- Keep your readers up to date with rss feeds.
- Easily place ad codes / banners on your site and earn money.
SEO Friendly Links
- Manage your site members or send out mass emails to let them know about news.
Brute Force Protection
- Have your links reendered in a human friendly way so people can remember them easily.
Password Trading Protection
- Will protect you from brute force attacks on your user's accounts.
Custom 404 Error Page
- Will protect you from password traders / sharers and notify you of compromised accounts.
Custom Maintenance Text
- Instead of showing a 404 Url Not found page you can customize to show your own text within your own site.
API - Partial Classes
- Will let you close your site for maintenance with your own notification text while you are making updates to your site.
- Using partial classes you will be able to extend the core features without affecting compatibility for future updates.